Total Pageviews

Tuesday, October 1, 2013

September 5 2013 Wishing on twins


This month after having my period out doctor suggested we do iui with fertility drugs for higher possible chance of pregnancy.
Since I just found out that one of the beauty bloggers on YouTube that I follow is pregnant again with twins after giving birth just a year ago I caught myself in deep envy of her situation because thats what I also long for in life.
I am very adamant with the idea of having twins despite that my doctor thinks negatively about it because its high risk - I’ve wanted kids all my life and ever since I was a child, I’ve always dreamt of becoming a mother, I was always and I have always been so passionate on babies and taking care of them that’s why when I grew up and got married my thoughts on getting my dreams granted was bursting in excitement. Later on, we’ve found out its hard to make a single baby, we’ve learned about our situation of trying for more than a year but not getting pregnant and somehow our doctor gave a formal term on our situation which is called “primary infertility.”
I still remember telling my mother about us( me and my husband) being infertile and she is still groping the idea of labeling us such horrendous term because we were just trying for a while (that time) and also I remember one of my closest friend second guess if we are really infertile.
Fast forward to today, I wish what they said was true but it’s not because up to this very day were still unable to become parents on our own.
Cutting back the sentiments, as I have mentioned on my previous blog that there’s a possibility that we could just have 1 child (because my Fallopian tube is damaged and might retort to its original shape soon) I am now persistently longing to have more than one child in 1 pregnancy.
I wish we could have twins. A healthy boy and girl twins :)
I always pray to God to bless us children of our own.. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment