Total Pageviews

Tuesday, October 1, 2013

June 28 2012 Birthday Blog


June 28 2012
Its my 25th Birthday today. Once and for all, I feel so blessed with all the blessings God has bestowed upon me. I would like to thank God for giving me another year to experience the highs and the lows of life. I’m so privileged
Somehow, I find it odd that this stage of my life I haven’t been asking for certain tangible things for my birthday. -as peng repeatedly asks me what do I want and I repeatedly answer I dont know and it’s not because I have everything I could ask for in life but because I know I already have enough - enough of the material things and enough to make me focus on the things money cant buy. Secretly, the main thing I could wish for is to be the best wife for him (not because I always fail but because he simply deserves it).
-And then, I wish for good health & long life (not just for me but also for my loved ones), strength to overcome any obstacles in life, wisdom, love all throughout and finally cute babies along the way (really wishing soon).

No comments:

Post a Comment