Total Pageviews

Tuesday, October 1, 2013

June 6 2012


11 more days till June 17 2012
June 6 2012
I am going crazy about having to wait for June17 as that is the day that I could take a home pregnancy test. Yes, You heard it right. I dont know what to do anymore so I will have to pour my emotions here til I am allowed to test that. hihi
Yesterday or today marks as the “O” day also known as my ovulation day. I didnt use any ovulation kit but I am kinda certain about it happening yesterday or this morning. My suppose to be date of predicted period (crossing my fingers it wont come anymore) is June 19 or 20 of 2012.
This is actually our 6 month of trying to conceive. I never thought we would have a hard time but I guess my thoughts were wrong. on late feb of 2012 we found out that peng has a lower number of sperm than normal so he started taking supplements during mid march and as for all the research we found online about how long it would normally take effect is about 3 months so we are both expecting something now that it is June because 3 months passed already plus I had this instinct that I will be pregnant this month because it is both our birthday month plus peng did a checkup last month and the count was normal already!
Now, I can not wait to test next week. really praying that we did conceive!!
we are now desperate to be parents soon! :)
ok. will blog everyday til I test (but i might miss the weekends). I just need to divert my anxiousness for my wait to writing here I know somehow it will be a fun purge of emotions after all as I will be writing and taking notes of every possible symptoms to all my emotions to having our little bundle of joy.
til tom :)

No comments:

Post a Comment