Total Pageviews

Tuesday, October 1, 2013

September 11 2013 Questions and hard truth


09.11.13
Why does it seem like all of the women that I know and even strangers that I see outside are pregnant and I’m not?
Why do I have to witness the announcements and growth of pregnancies of  people close to me and I only end up feeling sorry for myself because I have none and I’m trying so hard to have one?
Why does it always become a reminder for me of how long have we been trying to conceive every time I watch their growing bellies expand more and more every month? because the truth is we started way before their wombs are still even empty.
Why does it feel that life is unfair and it’s playing favoritism on us?
Why should it have to be this way when every other women I know doesn’t go through this pain and hardships? 
Why is it that I know a lot about my reproductive system and how it functions and even my husbands semen information and other women doesn’t know a thing and still ends up pregnant after just one try? or second perhaps?
Why do people always have to say  ”just relax” ? because its killing my nerves every time! 
Why do I feel defeated when I see our savings just leaks out in our fertility treatments, tests and drugs only to watch other people spend their savings in a nice vacation, a car, a down payment for their dream house or even just for shopping sprees? 
Why cant it be my turn?
Why does it have to hurt this bad every damn day?
Why does we always have to risk our emotions, finances, hopes and dreams only to be frustrated in the end?

No comments:

Post a Comment