Total Pageviews

Tuesday, October 1, 2013

June 7 2012


10 days more.
June 7 2012
I somehow think this is a good idea so there would be an outlet hehe
I am really really excited to know if this month is the one! so it will be 9 or 10 days for us to be able to find out if we’re pregnant or not. this is killing me!!!
So far, and clearly, there arent any symptoms as this is just my supposedly 1 dpo (1 day post ovulation base on my iphone app called pink pad)
I cant wait to find out because I am really excited to start preparing for him/her. and also, i am secretly hoping that if I am pregnant now, these entries would be good memories as a start of motherhood. now I’m getting too far. lol
I am now at work trying to act like I am really working but I’m not. how funny.
for the meantime, let me have my hopes up now and imagine there really is a baby on the way, let me paste here all the (future) baby stuff I that I want to have:D
I feel a little over the board doing this but no one that I know (except for my husband) reads this blog so let me try to indulge even just in my imagination. haha
believe me, it feels good doing this hehe
for the crib:
or
  or
or
(MY gosh never thought crib shopping would be this confusing! Now i’m getting more excited)
Carseat :
STROLLER:
 I REALLY LIKE THIS lightweight BUGABOO stroller I cant elieve they sell it for $880+ tax :l
DIAPER BAG:
 Skip Hop Duo $58
BABY TUB:
puj baby tub
BOUNCER:
4moms mamaRo

No comments:

Post a Comment