Total Pageviews

Tuesday, October 1, 2013

September 28 2013 2nd IUI after Laparoscopy


092813
2 days ago SEP 26 2013, We’ve undergone another IUI procedure. This is our 2nd as we’ve already tried IUI last year but somehow, we count this as our first because this is the next cycle following my laparoscopy surgery where doctor cleared my stage 2-3 endometriosis and dilated my narrow fimbrial ends to make it wider.
For some reason, I'm hoping God would finally listen our prayers and desires. I had 3 mature follicles on my right ovary and pengs post wash sperm count was 16M and mobility was 90%. 
Research shows that IUI with 3 or more mature follicles holds the best chance for conception and post wash sperm of 10M and above is good enough to fertilize a single egg or two.
I am scared that it may still not work after all.
As for the mean time, we’re currently on our 2 week wait and we wanted to keep ourselves busy so it wouldn’t be too dragging for us just waiting for a result that could either make us or completely break us.
I always pray to God to give us twins and if not I’m still hoping he would give us even at least one..

No comments:

Post a Comment