Total Pageviews

Tuesday, October 1, 2013

August 30 2012 Dear Baby...


08/30/12
Hi Baby,
I am writing now in the middle of a working day. You aren’t still in my womb yet but you have always been in my heart and my mind for as long as I could remember. (that makes it more obvious that I have been so excited and frustrated to see you.
As per what the Doctor said, There will be slight complications of having you and I could only agree to her now after 10 long months of trying - that’s why me and your daddy is having a hard time conceiving you. can you imagine how just the the thought of it already pulls us off every single day?.  
Growing up, I’ve always been looking forward to be a Mom to you. I’ve always thought that “that special moment” would happen quickly but unfortunately it has been the other way around.
I cant wait to see you and to guide you as you grow. I cant wait to continue to love you in person as I have been loving you already in my thoughts. I cant wait to teach you things that you can never learn from any schools or teachers and to also learn from your own point of views. I cant wait to be a mother to you - I cannot wait for you to know how to be able to read and understand so I can show this letter to you - So I can let you know that even before I have you, You are already made in my heart and mind.
I pray for you all the time. I pray that God would let us be together soon.
There are a lot of things that I want you to know in advance; That I will love you forever, I will always try my best to understand you and to help and support you in everything you do, to always be by your side and also, I want to apologize in advance if there would come a time that I would disappoint or hurt you. I will be with you always to guide and love you not just because that’s my responsibility as a parent but because that is what I know my purpose is in life. <3
all my love,
your mother :)

No comments:

Post a Comment