Total Pageviews

Tuesday, October 1, 2013

June 8 2012


9 days.
June 8 2012
still feels like eternity.
I had a tetanus shot yesterday and my left arm is hurting a little. anyway, I know that makes no sense to baby waiting blog but somehow I just want to air out.
Yesterday, I prayed and ask God for a sign: I told him to give me a sign if this month is the one if I will be seeing someone pregnant yesterday - the answer? the day is about to end when me and peng ate in max’s restaurant after my doctors appointment, I looked at my right and there she was! a young pregnant lady eating with her family. I was amazed! really crossing my fingers that that should be the answer to the sign I asked. After that, we went to the mall and yes, there are several preggos that we saw! ecstatic :)

No comments:

Post a Comment