Total Pageviews

Tuesday, October 1, 2013

June 18 2012 THOUGHTS...


June 18 2012
I realized that faith is tested not on praying during the happy times but by praying and holding on during the bad times. I realized that most of the time characters are made not out of choice but out of our random reactions on what life has showed us in the lightest and darkest days of our lives.
There are a lot of days I appreciate the goodness in life. there are a lot of blessings I appreciate in my life from the cozy nook I have in my work to having the best husband anyone could possibly have. I have my shares of genuineness and negativeness as well and I correlate to the belief many has that life is a gift -
Frankly, I believe that I already experienced so much in this 24 yrs of existence; I’ve felt how it is to move from one place to another pretty much from a different society to anew. I’ve felt how it is to belong and to let go, to memorize and to forget certain people/things/memories, to fly back and fourth to the place you call home and to suddenly realize it should be the other way around. I’ve felt how it is to hope and dream more so, to achieve and attain also, to fail and get frustrated.
We have our own ways of believing that light will shine on us completely regardless of the constant darkness and the minimum shadow of possibilities.
I am writing now out of frustration and fear - and I could go on and on sharing how life could be unfair sometimes.
These are some random thoughts I feel now that I am in the midst of the darkness of life,.

No comments:

Post a Comment