Total Pageviews

Thursday, October 3, 2013

7dpiui Helpless

Today I feel helpless. I've said in my previous entry that I am not very optimistic about this cycle due to the pain i felt for the past years... But I have to admit that despite how realistic I am now about this cycle not working- it also scares me to death because if it doesn't work after my laparoscopy that means I would be having hard time with the following months as well.. Also, the main culprit are both my tubes as my fimbrial ends are distorted already it might not function normally again:( 

I don't know how to handle another kind of pain but it seems like I was put in this situation to be stronger than ever.. 

I hope God would answer our prayers.. And I am putting all my trust in him.. If not, I hope he gives us courage to face life and live to the fullest despite the challenges were now facing..




No comments:

Post a Comment