Total Pageviews

Tuesday, October 1, 2013

May 11 2013 Thoughts


5.11.13
I started this blog as a continuation and memories of my thoughts and views about certain things that life showed and will show me: the good, the bad, the unexpected and all the other complexed feelings I felt and would somehow feel, specially now that I embarked a new chapter of my life as a wife and hopefully a mother soon. Also, to cater to my passion for writing as that was my desire ever since I was entering adulthood.
Little did I know, that this blog would soon be my infertility journal. Years passed and no babies yet. Only me and my husband and this thing called infertility.
Like today, yesterday and the past few days I thought I’ve had enough, I thought I was about to get crazy with all the medications and hormonal related effects it brings me and of course the negative pregnancy tests month after month and as months turn into years, I realized that I could no longer take it but I have to. I dont have any other choice but to live and feel this pain til I dont know when…

No comments:

Post a Comment