Total Pageviews

Monday, October 13, 2014

6dp5dt

I cant deny the fact that I am scared.

I didnt googled any symptoms as promised. but I'm trying to have a glympse of ivf sisters in instagram and youtube..

I feel normal today. my boobs arent sore anymore not like last week and I usually feel this every month and end up not being pregnant at all. I'm scared. so scared.

lastnight I had on and off headaches but when I woke up today nothing...

I am continuously praying that God would provide me strength to overcome this week because my period is scheduled to arrive tom if I'm not preggers. so I am keeping my fingers crossed, surrendering myself to the lord my savior and yes I admittedly confess everynight for worrying still.. :(

This week is the hardest week of my life. given the fact that if this fails, I wouldnt know If I would still trust in vitro.. we are out of funds.. I dont want to go back to any of my vices..

so this week would be the hardest.. I pray that I wouldnt get my period and be already pregnant at this very moment...


Dear God Almighty

I know you hear my pleas.. I know you listen to my cries.. I know you promised me of blessing me with a child or children.. I know I will have my time.. I just dont know when..

please let it be this time my father.. please don't keep my waiting more..

Lord jesus,heal and save me. help me to always put my trust in your loving hands.. help to always understand your will.. to always know that you will never forsake me..

In jesus name I will always pray..

Amen


No comments:

Post a Comment