Total Pageviews

Sunday, October 19, 2014

12dp5dt Last day of the unknown..

10.20.14


Yes. I've reached this far without testing.. Also, Ive reached this far without getting my period.
I want to claim that this is already a sign of pregnancy.. missed my period for 5 days now and I usually don't reach this far.. my breasts are soo heavy just like whenever I'm having pms (and yes, the tenderness has returned at around 6 or 7dp5dt) besides that, I have shooting pain in my boobs from time to time.. a little cramping (which made me anxious that I was about to start my period but it did not..)

I'd love to confirm this is it but the beta hcg test tom will confirm! and I am excited and nervous at the same time! I owe all of these to my God and savior, Lord Jesus Christ...

Everytime I pee, I pray.. I pray to not see any tinge of blood.. I pray that my embryos are already growing inside me more and more each day.. I pray to God to protect them, bless them and always love them even if they are still not yet here in this world.

This is the last day of the unknown.. Tom I would have an answer as to whether I am pregnant or not (knocking on some wood please dont do that.)

I am excited because I am hopeful and because I feel that God gave this chance to us this time.. I am nervous because I've been hurt so many times with failed cycles..

I pray.. I beg the lord to hear me and I know he did.. he is hearing me every single word.. uttered and unuttered.

Delight yourself in the LORD; And He will give you the desires of your heart. Psalm 37:4


My God will never forsake me! I am his child forever.. I hope that I am already a mother at this very moment.. In jesus name I will always pray.. AMEN...

Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment