Total Pageviews

Thursday, December 17, 2015

Dear God... 34 weeks and 5 days pregnant~

Dear Father God,

I just want to pour my gratitude and Thank you in paper. I know these emotions could never be erased in my heart but for what its worth, I still want to remember every little detail of how blessed I feel by your miracle that you provided for us ~ OUR PRECIOUS BABY BOY!~

I am still dazed and so super thankful. (You know how I always whisper "thank you" to you every time I feel my baby kick, move and whenever I remember the sad times of our lives caused by infertility...

I dont know exactly how you want me to repay you for this tremendous blessing all I know is that I want to give back to you by always glorifying your name and by trying to do things that could please you.

For now, I just want to pray for my upcoming labor and delivery that you would guide both me and the baby... Give me strength as you know I have such low tolerance for pain.. Be with me.. peng and our little baby boy and guide us as we embark a new journey of our lives...

I will always be forever thankful.. I am a witness of how great of a father you are by providing this miracle despite our struggle and our infertility BEFORE.

Thank you Lord.. Thank you Father

In jesus name I pray... AMEN


No comments:

Post a Comment