Total Pageviews

Thursday, January 7, 2016

37 Weeks and 4 days pregnant

January 7 2016

Happy New Year!

I cant believe how 2015 went by that fast... The Lord has blessed me with so much blessings which are all unexpected and surreal...

I will never.. ever.. forget 2015... :)

I dont know what to write about all I know is that I wanted to record my current thoughts before it becomes part of the past.

I am now 37 weeks pregnant. (FULL TERM ALREADY) I still cant believe this pregnancy would already end soon.. I had a blast despite despite all the crazy and ugly effects including my ugly stretchmarks and my swolen face :D

I could give birth any day now and I am so nervous and excited I couldnt explain! I hope and pray that my delivery would be smooth and fast...

Whichever way it happens, I know it would be one heck of a ride! a memory that would forever be etched in my heart...


No comments:

Post a Comment