Total Pageviews

Tuesday, March 22, 2016

My dearest Samuel Knox (1st letter to my son)

March 22 2016
1:15 AM

My Love

It has been 8 weeks since I gave birth to you. So much has happened since you came into this world... Just thinking about how much youve grown from the day I first saw you brings pure nostalgia.

I could still remember how small you were.. not that theres already a big difference as far as your size is concern but believe me, being your mom made me treasure and notice every intricate detail you have.

To name a few:
The way you snore so loud while sleeping and sometimes even if youre just super tired..
The way you make this adorable squeaky sound everytime you drink milk..
The way you coo and distort your lips when youre trying to talk back..
The sound of your cry when sleepy or hungry
& the way you move your arms and legs as actively as you can while watching nursery rhymes..

Also, I could notice every change and milestone you make everyday (just like how its your first time tonight to laugh aloud in your sleep, I had to wake your dad so he could see it too! youre just super cute)

In other words,I am just too inlove with you that I recorded every single memory in my head effortlessly..

I want to let you know that youve given me nothing but happiness since the day I found out Im pregnant up to this very moment youre sleeping right beside me.. theres literally no words that I could use yo describe how complete you made me feel anak.. I am super elated as I am also super very blessed..

You are my answered prayer.. my living miracle and Gods greatest reminder of his unending love and faithfulness to me..

As your mother i have so much big dreams and goals for you in this life.. but out of all those grand dreams my biggest prayer and my deepest desire is for you to grow up knowing and following the Lord.. I want you to be God fearing, Happy and knows that I am always here for you no matter what..

I know one day you would be able to read these words and would not remember a single thing but for now I just want to pour my happiness in this letter so you could have a glimpse of how much Ive enjoyed every single moment I spent with you...

There would be thousand more letters anak just because im emotional like that :)

I just want you to know that taking care of you and watching you grow is the greatest privilege and responsibility God has ever entrusted to me and I will always be honored to be called your mom..

Thank you for making me the happiest mother and for making my wish come true!

I love you way too much knox and I would/could die in a heartbeat for you..

Forever here,
MAMA

No comments:

Post a Comment