Total Pageviews

Sunday, June 28, 2015

My 28th bday

June 28 2015
It's my birthday today. I'm 28 already. I never thought this could be the greatest bday so far as the 1 thing I've been wishing is already granted by God:)

I'm having a baby! Thank you father God for this amazing miracle.

I'm  currently 10 weeks and 4 days now! We had an ultrasound last week and we saw our little Muffin moving and waving at us already! We also heard the heartbeat for the first time. It was surreal! Heart rate of 171 bpm.
What a precious gift :)

I also received a very special and useful gift today from my husband :)

I will be forever thankful to my Lord and savior for giving me the opportunity to "finally" be a mother. 

I will rejoice and praise your holy name oh Lord! Thank you to the moon and back :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment