Total Pageviews

Wednesday, June 17, 2015

6 & 8 Week Ultrasound/ Pregnancy Update :)

With a heart rate of 124 bpm :) 

With a heart rate of 173 bpm :)

     
                 


Symptoms:

*Morning sickness kicked in somewhere at 5 weeks and up to now it is what I call "All day" sickness. Although there are days that I feel surprisingly well (that makes me worry if I'm still pregnant or not. :/ )
*Sensitive to smell. Specially whenever someone is cooking or sauteing garlic & onions (makes me want to gag).
*Super heavy and tender breasts
*Peeing Often than usual specially at night
*Appetite depends on a day to day basis.. I dont crave certain food  it just depends on my mood everyday
*Lack of energy (Not wanting to glam up and put some makeup everytime we go out. oh no! )


Starting Weight at 4 weeks pregnant : 92.4 lbs

No comments:

Post a Comment