Total Pageviews

Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Getting ready for our first FET

Sep 17 2014

Yesterday was a hard day. I went to by doctor and was discussing our upcoming fet - I am both anxious and excited but more on anxious (cant lie) for the upcoming protocol. My mind has been wandering too much * what if it still doesnt work this time? what if all our little savings would be drowned to nothing again? what if it fails again? would I still be able to move along with life? since this is our last hope for now because we only have 3 morula in the freezer at the moment and from my point of view not all frozen embryos thaw well and survive for transfer. Would I still be brave and strong and do I get crazy and more depressed if it fail?

Yes- I am just lurking into the possibility if it failing primarily because ive felt that way for the past 3.5 years.

but i hope it all goes well good. fingers crossed.

I am now waiting for my period so I can start my estrogen pill to build up my lining so by the time of transfer my the embies would and could attach easily.

I pray to our heavenly father that he will fill my heart with strength and optimism and faith.

I surrender all these to my amazing father and to my savior jesus christ.

To God be all the glory and praise! regardless if its a negative or positive.

No comments:

Post a Comment