Total Pageviews

Friday, March 2, 2018

A Letter to my 2nd born on his 1st birthday

March 1, 2018

Noah

Time truly flew so fast and I honestly still couldn't believe it has already been a yr since I gave birth to you. Since you came into our lives.

I sometimes wish time flies a little slower so I can cherish you a little more while you are still a baby. (I mean, less than 1 yr baby) but also, there are also those moments where i can't wait to watch you grow. To converse with you. To Get to know the little personality God has marked you with. I'm already excited because we can already tell that you will have a happy disposition in life because, at such a young age, you are already a happy baby! You smile and laugh so easily it's freakin adorable.

 Also, since you were born and up to now, you were always the clingy one. You always want me to carry you. To hug you. To be near you. And if not, you cry oh so hysterically. I admit that I sometimes get frustrated whenever I can't do other things because I am holding you all the time, but deep within my inner motherly soul, I wish and pray that you will never change. 

Because one day I know that you will grow and I will miss your cries. One day you will grow and won't be needing me near you all the time anymore.  

My dear Noah, I hope you will always know how much I love you.

The past year of having you, taking care of you and lastly of loving you flew so quick as I also have your kuya Knox to attend to and care and love everyday. I get so busy with the two of you I couldn't get a hold of the time as easily anymore.

I apologize in advance if I rarely have the chance to only focus my time on you because you and your brother always have to share my time. But believe me and I promise you that my love will never be shared because I love you both with all my heart equally.

But today, it's all about you. It will be your birthday in a few weeks. The day you came into our lives made me the happiest mom - yes its definitely tiring but as I always say this. I 2 couldn't have it any other way still. 

I want to wish you a happy happy birthday my son. I pray (I always pray) that God would keep you safe and guide you all the time. That you will always know the lord and follow him all the time. I pray that in this life you have, you will know that I am always and when I say always I mean forever - always be here for you to support you, take care of you and mostly to love you for the rest of your & my life. I want you to be confident in this world that you have a mother who will teach you things that are not taught in school and could fight with you through battles that you will have to face. 

I love you my sweet and happy boy with all of my heart and soul. 

Happy Happy 1st Birthday!

Mama

No comments:

Post a Comment