Total Pageviews

Wednesday, August 2, 2017

Happiest 1st birthday my love!

Feb 3 2017

Dear Knox,
Your birthday just passed (Jan 26 2017) and I just got busy planning, organizing and dealing with your first birthday party that happened last Jan 28 (sat) so pardon that this entry is a bit late.

Anyways.. I've always wanted to write you a letter or to compose and pick the best and right words to tell you how I feel now that you just turned 1 so even though I'm a few days late I will still do it now....

I just want to let you know how much I find my love for you amazing in every way.. Amazing that just by thinking about it, it already makes me cry.. Why? Because it's overflowing it's overpowering all the other emotions I have as your mom... You made me discover and feel a greater kind of love I never knew existed... I am so thankful to God that my journey is finally set here.. I am now a mom.. Many years I've prayed, longed and yearned for this special role and Im finally owning it now by God's grace!.

You are my son and I know that the Lord handpicked us to be each other's own.. I love how the Lord gave me you as my child.. You are so special.. You are so smart.. You are so sweet (though you're still not big enough to know) it makes me feel nostalgic whenever I look back and remember the 1st time I saw you after I gave birth to you.. They say 'babies grow fast' and I agree with those who made that statement as it stands up to this very day.. The past year with you was a lot to take in actually.. I am still figuring the unknown journey of parenthood.. I am always physically drained (yes) but also emotionally fulfilled everyday.. Knox, I want you to know that your presence alone fills up my life and all the empty spaces in between.. I found my sanity in you. You change me in ways I never thought possible.. You make me a better person.. Thank you, Anak!

Loving you, taking care of you and Watching you grow makes my life complete.. I feel sad sometimes that time gets too fast and I don't get to hold on and pause the moments a little longer but I am also in awe, happy and excited to see your next step..Your Next growth.. And also your next journey ahead..

I Always pray that God would guide and lead you to the right path.. That you will always be a happy, smart, healthy and above all, a God fearing person..

And on your 1st bday my prayer is for you to always know how much great my love is for you.. Know that it will never be lost nor stolen because it is etched here in my heart and it is here to stay forever (only it grow more and more stronger everyday).

I love you so very much. Actually there's no right words to describe how much.. All in all, I just want to Thank you for being the sunshine in my life!

No comments:

Post a Comment