Total Pageviews

Wednesday, November 13, 2013

On to IVF route

We will be doing IVF as soon as my period arrives. We already talked to our new doctor (dr. Mark Ancheta of The Medical City - I really like him and the way he takes care of his patients including us. I'm also hoping that he would be the last doctor that would treat us and be the instrument of God to bless us with a child)  He seems really positive that we have good chances - of course I'm still not expecting too much as a lot can happen in the process that could God forbid lead to a negative however, I know that this time a lot of eggs aroung (15-20) max is the target of our doctors so even if it doesnt work this cycle I'm very hoping that there would be some more left to freeze so we could try and try as long as we have some left in the freezer.

BTW, we just got my blood test results (Hormone tests which are pre-req of an IVF procedure) and doctor explained that results are great and everything is perfectly normal and healthy. He also mentioned that I would just be needing minimal amount of meds to produce eggs because of my age (26) and my normal test results - meaning we would be spending less money :)

I am now in a state where I've accepted the fact that this IVF is the only great way to help us conceive and I am 100% ready to do it. I'm looking forward to it already!

I am praying that this time, this would be our time.

Till next time :)

No comments:

Post a Comment